5.01.2006

What Is Money Can't Buy

I chitchatted with a kid today. He told me that he hope someday he will have a lot of money. If he has money, he has the whole world. This is not the first time a kid told me this. I try to remember if I had the same thought when I was young. I can’t recall. I asked him “Do you think money can buy our relationship?” He gazed at me for awhile and replied “no”.
That’s right! Money is very useful, but it isn’t everything.
Money can’t buy the relationship between you and me.
All of what Master had done is invaluable, no money can exchange that. Master treat all of you like my own kid. I have never asked for any return, but only hope you can improve and share yourself to this world in the future. The respect that you give me springs from your innermost. It is a priceless treasure to me.
Money can’t buy parents’ love.
Parents’ love is like water. To you it seems and taste like nothing. You may complain about their nagging and disciplines now. Nevertheless you would miss your mom’s yell when you wake up and live alone. Someday when you have a daughter, you would understand why they forbid you and go out in the night. Parents love you as themselves. Money Can Not Buy.
Money can’t buy health.
Many people lose their health because they spend the time to earn money and did not care for their health. Then after they earn the money, they want to spend it to redeem back their good health.
Money can’t buy time.
People said “Time is money”, but it doesn’t mean “Money is Time”
No matter how much money you have, you can’t exchange it for your childhood.
Money can’t buy experience.
There is a new world waiting for you to explore. Your experiences are the real jewel of life and money can’t buy that. You have to discover it on your own.
Money can’t buy your pure mind.
You might be lured by extravagance. However, your Buddha nature is never lost. It is just like a mirror cover with dusts. Don’t forget to open your heart to this world, feel for the people around you, and think about how many people have gave their effort to you. Take off your mask and face the real person who lives in the inner mind. If you never change, you will be like the dust. Wipe the dust off and let the brightness comes out.

Furthermore, a real wealthy man is the one who know how to share with others. When you are full, you will be willing to share your food with your friends. An inadequate man never knows when is enough, and he is always hungry and greedy for more. When you know when to donate your money, time, experience…etc., it means you are truly a wealthy person. I hope all of you can become a wealthy man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home