10.29.2005

The Pumpkin Carving Day




My all dearest members,
Today we had a wonderful day in carving pumpkins. Do you all enjoy the class today? I appreciate all of your artistic creations. They are so great. I am really proud of you all. We have three new members joining our Awesome Family. Let us welcome them again. ^_^
I just post today's pictures on internet. Go ahead and take a look!
My all deal members,
  • 6th Awesome Albums
  • 3 Comments:

    At 10/29/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello! Lo0ok at my rabbit!

    () ()
    (>.<)
    ( )
    [] []

     
    At 10/29/2005, Blogger Jian Dan said...

    Welcome MIMI visiting our website...^^

     
    At 11/03/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home